Are you interested in contributing photos and/or information to this blog? Email me!

This blog updates at least once a month.


Monday, June 4, 2012

Creative people

Alright, so I am posting from my phone since my computer is down for a few days. For some reason, I havent figured out how, on mobile blogger, to place text in between photos. So, here are the credits...

The first photo was sent to me by Mandy Brimhall just before Moroni was placed. I didn't want this kind of creativity to get overshadowed, so I waited until now... I love this!



The second shot is by Lee Grant, from Lee Grant Photography. Love the focus on the spire and gorgeous treatment of the image!



Finally, the rest are by our frequent contributor, Gale Ellsworth. Gale reminds us through his photos just exactly how dramatic the temple is against the backdrop of our daily lives.



Hope these bring a smile to your face like they did for me.