Are you interested in contributing photos and/or information to this blog? Email me!

This blog updates at least once a month.


Monday, August 15, 2011

Temple Visitor Information

Well, if you live close to the temple and your children have started back to school, then let me just tell you, "I understand."

Construction in the area has been crazy, to say the least. With the town widening Greenfield and whatever else they are doing, plan on 10 -15 extra minutes to get places during high traffic times.

But construction means progress, so I wait and don't complain. Its so exciting to see all that is going on that I really don't mind -- unless I am late. Then maybe I get a little stressed. :-)

Don't forget about the new visitor trailer that has been set up.

Mary Jane McGrath made a recent visit and gives us some good information:


This weeks hours are M-F 8-4. Starting next week 8/22, hours will be M-F 1-8, and every other Sunday 1-8. Phone number for questions or scheduling is 480-988-5499. It was really cool to see the floorplan and interiors! Lots of good info and they were very helpful.
It was really exciting to find out more about it! It is going to be so beautiful. I really like the colors and design inside. It is designed very well and will be efficient. The exterior should be done by the end of this year, then all next year will be to complete the interior. Dedication is projected for sometime during the first quarter of 2013.

Be sure to take pictures of your visit and send them on over.