However, that does mean we are getting closer to building so I won't complain.
Here are some things I know about the Groundbreaking Ceremony that is being held on Saturday.
- Ceremony begins at 11:30. It is requested that everyone be seated by 11:00.
- 10,000 people are expected. Yup, you read that right. It's going to be crowded.
- Seating is planned for 2-5,000 people -- so bring blankets and chairs to sit on.
- There will be some parking in the fields surrounding the temple site.
- It has been requested that as many people as possible walk to the site.
- Ceremony is expected to last 45 minutes to an hour. Come in Sunday dress if possible, but more importantly, just come.
- Remember the site is surround by hay fields so you have allergies -- make sure to load up on Claritin (ok, I threw that one in myself :-))
Preparations down at the site
See you SATURDAY!!!!!!