Are you interested in contributing photos and/or information to this blog? Email me!

This blog updates at least once a month.


Monday, October 18, 2010

BUSY BUSY BUSY

While we were on vacation last week relaxing, the crews down at the temple were working hard. We were surprised at the progress when we came home.

There are some serious ditches dug up at the site... the crews have been very busy this last week. Some of the close up shots were done from my little camera by my boys as we drove by during carpool hour. I'll note the ones they did under their photo -- they are pretty proud.

  photo by STP

photo by STP



 
photo by STP

I imagine these will be used in burying the lines
photo by JPP

photo by JPP

This is just one of the ditches around the area...
photo by JPP

photo by JPP