Are you interested in contributing photos and/or information to this blog? Email me!

This blog updates at least once a month.


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happening right now at Pecos & Greenfield

Really - I am trying not to be wierd, but...
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

It's staked out in the actual field now instead of just the perimeter with an awesome truck off tot he right.

Hello friendly worker guys!

Even with an unreasonable amount of cropping, this is hard to see. But if you look close, through the fence, you will see the "no turn" signs they are about to layer in our streets.

Seriously, the guy in the white truck was at the other side of the corner a minute ago and tried waving for the picture I was taking. However, since I was driving, I totally missed the shot. It was nice for him to drive right into this picture. Its time for me to get brave and start getting out of the car with my REAL camera!! :-)

And this, my friends, is how I know they are serious...

More to come!!
Sooner than Later!!!!