Are you interested in contributing photos and/or information to this blog? Email me!

This blog updates at least once a month.


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Well, something is rumbling over on the corner...

Today, as I drove by, I saw three SRP trucks and a bunch of SRP Super Heroes surveying the infamous power lines and the ground around it.


For those of you who don't know, the selected land for the temple is surrounded by big, ugly power lines. Wouldn't look so nice against the pristine temple walls. So, the Church is paying to have all these power lines buried in the ground.

Thus the presence of the SRP Super Heroes.

Now, if only I had the guts of a reporter... I would have stopped for questions and pictures. Alas, I sit here wondering what is next.

Can't wait until the building starts...